Student News The Student Way

411: Mrs.White-Rhines

December 29, 2017

Mrs.+White-Rhines
Mrs. White-Rhines

Mrs. White-Rhines

Ariana

Ariana

Mrs. White-Rhines

Are you up to date with the school’s administrators? If so, you probably heard of Celia White-Rhines.
Celia White-Rhines is a new administrator to North Augusta High School this school year. White-Rhines graduated  with a Bachelor’s Degree in Child
Development, a Master’s Degree in Elementary Education, and a Specialist Degree in
Educational Leadership. She has several goals and ideas to be implicated and achieved at North August, one of the most significant being to make North Augusta High School the best school in the Central Savannah River Area. A year from now, White-Rhines would like to celebrate North Augusta achieving the highest graduation rate graduation rate in the district.
Another significant goal White-Rhines has is to eliminate peer pressure, a concept she considers to be high school students’ greatest challenge.
White-Rhines leads a happy personal life too. Celia is married with three kids and has been an administrator at various educational facilities for the past thirty years. She lives her life by the famous Barrack Obama quote, “Never allow what others think or say about you become your reality.”
White-Rhines even admitted a few fun facts about herself such as the fact that her favorite book is “Ramona the Pest,” even though the main character, Ramona, is a juxtaposition to Celia herself. White-Rhines considers herself to be reserved, creative, approachable, hard working, resilient, and humorous. Her all time bucket list activity would be learning to paint, or to relive her freshmen year in college, and, if she had more time, start a business, travel the world, and establish a charity to help provide for single mothers.
 So, make sure to give a warm welcome to Celia White-Rhines this year!